Position: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Pay: $65-70/hr W2
Location: Jersey City, NJ
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Resource to design, develop, maintain and test software, collaborating with the development team and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of application solutions in an agile environment. Should be hands on and able to successfully deliver on time without defects. Ability to analyze, design and support implementation of Oracle PL/SQL, Views, create/modify database tables based on business requirements and specifications
• Responsible to develop/modify PL/SQL, SQL Views in Oracle
• Responsible to create a new tables/modify existing table structure.
• Performance tuning and good understanding of explain plan
• Normalization, renormalization and star schema
• Develops stored procedures, database triggers and SQL queries
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Responsible to develop test cases and perform unit testing.
• Must be able to interact and co-ordinate with distributed team.
• Must be good in communication skills.
• Responsible to provide regular task status update to the management
• Strong in Oracle version 11.x & above
• Experience in Procedures, Functions, Packages, views, Materialized Views, Indexes, Triggers, Constraints, Snapshots, Synonyms, Sequences, Database Links, Bulk collect, Forall, ref cursor, partition tables, Analytical functions, collections, objects and writing complex queries
• Any version control tool (SVN/Bitbucket)
• Informatica, Autosys
• Unix Concepts
• Experience on SDM Adoption / Horizon onboarding tools (Bit Bucket, Datical, Jenkins)
• Agile best practices