Job Title: Patching Coordinator
Duration: 18 months
Required Pay Scale: 52Hour W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
No corp to corp responses please.
Contact: [email protected]
- Patching efforts and remediation efforts
- Need to be able to work anywhere from 45-50 hours-ish per week depending on scheduling. Also need someone who can work in a high stress environment
- will be responsible for planning and coordinating patching and remediation across wintel and linux servers.
- Candidate will work closely with system administrators and application owners to coordinate and deliver updates to resolve vulnerabilities.
- Candidate may be required to analyze vulnerabilities and ensure appropriate action is being taken against the server ensuring smooth patch delivery.
- Schedule patch execution via Bladelogic.
- Responsible for reporting results to clients and partner teams.
Experience with Bladelogic
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600