Interview Process: One and Done
We are looking for a creative, seasoned Developer to enhance and manage our existing applications using the latest standards, methodologies and frameworks. Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years experience with the required skills listed below:
The engineer will be expected to:
• Understand and convert macro level requirements into actionable tasks
• Understand the continuous integration and continuous deployment lifecycle
• Understand accessibility standards and how to implement them
• Design and implement the overall web architecture
• Be a strong team player
Oracle SQL / PLSQL
Data Analytical skills (for data stored in Oracle / SQL Server).
• Job requires interactions with onsite leadership/developer and strong technical background & complex systems
• Coordinate and guide offshore DEV team members
• Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, shell scripting
• 5 years of overall IT experience
• 5 years of Java programming language experience
• Strong experience with Spring framework, Spring Boot and Spring MVC
• Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported frameworks (e.g., Hibernate)
• REST API connectivity programming concepts
• Strong understanding and experience in building Java code that integrates with SQL and NoSql databases especially Oracle
• Good understanding of Oracle database and analyzing SQL written by the backend database team
• Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
• Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
• Appreciation for clean and well documented code
• Experience transitioning application back end from a monolithic framework to a micro services architecture
• Good understanding of Oracle database concepts and query tuning in Oracle as well as being able to analyze and write PL/SQL
Must Haves / Required Skills:
Skills / Experience That Are A Plus
“nice to have”, but not necessarily required:
Sample question topics:
· Level / years of experience?
· Responsibilities they’ve held?
· Types of Projects they’ve worked on? (implementation, enhancement, upgrade, migration)
· Specific Industry experience?
Bill Rate? Conversion Salary?
Rate Exception Possibility?:
Possible, please call me if considering
Can Someone Sit 100% REMOTE?
Interview Process / Who Is Involved?
· Interview Times? When?
· How many rounds?
One and done webex
· Candidate feedback & debriefs
· Where have candidates fallen short?
· Submission feedback?