Job Title: Production Support Engineer
Duration: 12 - 18 months
Location: Phoenix, AZ/ Dallas, TX / Jersey City, NJ
(Remote to Start due to Covid-19)
Work hours may include Weekends and holidays
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to W2 candidates***
• Provide production support to the core components of Quartz platform and investigate production issues escalated by multiple line of businesses.
• Monitoring and alerting of critical system environments and troubleshooting them.
• Manage and investigate platform and infrastructure related issues
• Support and help automate on-going maintenance, release and deployments on Quartz platform.
• Work with LOB's on coordinating Business Continuity testing.
• Identify areas for improvements (both procedural and technical) and prioritize the task internally
• Liaise with Development and support teams and drive application stability
• Proactive identification and resolution of problem hotspots.
• Enforcement of change and incident management policy.
• Production support background/ application support level 2 experience needed minimum
• Linux Operating Systems(Primary) and Windows(Secondary)
• Python, Shell, Perl Scripting or knowledge of other scripting languages (Python desirable)
• Strong knowledge on infrastructure components (network, server, storage, messaging)
• Strong troubleshooting skills with deep diving and proactive approach.
• Good understanding of SDLC, ITIL and Agile framework
• Knowledge of Change and incident management
• Strong experience in real time monitoring technologies like Nagios, ITRS, Splunk etc.
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.