Job Title: Production Support Engineer
Location: Fully Remote (East Coast Hours)
Responsible for providing production support with our 24x7 technical operations. Act as Level 1 support for questions/issues that our offshore 24x7 team cannot resolve. Oversee all aspects of our production support activities in coordination with an offshore team leader and reporting to the Associate Director of the group.
- Research and resolve escalations from internal/external customers.
- Create complex ad-hoc SQL reports.
- Assist with programming client-specified configuration settings into our proprietary business rule engine.
- Create and maintain technical documentation used by the Production Support team.
- Participate in system upgrades including Windows server upgrades, SQL Server upgrades, and routine Data Center maintenance.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in fast-paced production support environment consisting of Windows Servers, IIS, web services and ASP.NET applications.
- Experience in SQL programming including writing complex queries using joins, sub queries, DML operations, views, functions, stored procedures, and understanding sophisticated data models.
- Experience working with SQL linked servers along with maintaining/monitoring SQL Agent jobs.
- Experience building and maintaining reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience with leading offshore team members by providing sufficient training, technical support and guidance to ensure 24x7 coverage.
- A self-starter and quick learner to help have an immediate impact to our growing team, identify areas for improvement, and ability to research/resolve production issues with minimal guidance.
- Highly skilled in creating/maintaining technical documentation and training other team members.
- Proven ability to work in a face-paced environment and willing to take ownership of the role.
- Experience with supporting a production infrastructure including basic Windows server support, networking, and SQL Server databases.
- Experience supporting SFTP and PGP processes.
- Must be detail oriented, very responsive and committed to excellence in quality.
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving skills in past projects.