Project Manager - MMIS
Concord, NH (Hybrid)
6+ month contract to hire
Rotation of on call management - for a week in a month
- MMIS Functional expertise - 8 Years plus
- Oracle Database 11g and 19C
- SharePoint experience
- Microsoft products expertise
- Excellent Client facing, Communication and Presentation skills 5+ years of experience in analysis.
- Understanding of the functional scope and boundaries of the Modules within the MMIS application
- Be the Go To person for any queries pertaining to the behavior or implementation of the MMIS System
- Overseeing and be in control of the Access requirements and control for the NH MMIS environments
- Ensuring all the Technical Change Requests (TCRs) are submitted to the client on time and completed
- Assisting in the SOC-1 audit for coordination and submission of the artifacts on time
- Being responsible for oversight of software applications development of client Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS).
- Manage the development, installation, and maintenance of computer programs for business applications.
- Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate requirements within their areas of MMIS functional scope.
- Validated estimate provided by Vendors for systems development efforts.
- Ensure that all systems development is performed in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- Report systems development activities, including but not limited to the execution and status of releases associated with performance standards.
- Utilize the following software and technology: Databases, SharePoint, Microsoft Products Functional Areas, and MMIS