Title: Senior Data Integration Engineer [W2 only; NO C2C]
Duration: 12+ months CTH
Location: Remote then Charlotte, NC | Richmond, VA
**DUE TO CLIENT RESTRICTIONS, W2 ONLY (US CITIZEN OR GREENCARD) NO C2C**
** Must be vaccinated to go onsite**
Scope of Project: This team is responsible for the Service Asset and Configuration Office of the Client. The project is revolved around Audit, Risk and Governance initiatives.
- Strong Data Analysis and Data Integrations experience is a must.
- Highly skilled with SQL- ability to write queries as needed and understand how data flows.
- Experienced with Cloudera, DB2, Oracle and SQL databases.
- This person will be working with various teams as well as senior leadership so must have very good communication skills/presentation skills. Manager does not micromanage, so he needs a GO GETTER!
- Team is responsible for service asset and configuration, so need to help maintain asset inventory for Bank. Responsible for Data Governance. If anyone has Risk experience that would be helpful as well.
- This team has 65 million assets so when someone pull data, they may pull several 1000 pieces of data, so must be able to write sufficient queries to pull data correctly.
- Well versed in Enterprise data management.
- ability to draft basic reports for audit findings.
- Well versed in data crunching.
- Tech skills needed: Remedy (MUST HAVE REMEDY experience), Cloudera/Hadoop, SQL.
- ITIL knowledge/ experience.
Nice to Have:
Data warehouse experience.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [email protected].
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.