12-18 Month Contract - W2 (No C2C)
HYBRID in Jersey City/New York, NY
$70 to $80 hourly depending on location and experience
Senior Technical BA/PM dedicated to working on Capital Markets vertical.
- In depth understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk, Market Risk, Regulatory reporting, Fixed Income products (like Rates, Equities, FX, Commodities ), Prime Brokerage, Collateral and Margin.
- Extensive background in SQL development enabling support for extremely complex SQL queries processing large amounts of data in very short processing windows.
- Apply technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors.
- Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Drive and participate in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
- Ability to explain the logic behind their analysis and express ideas clearly and concisely
- May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget.
- Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions.
- IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience.
- Financial Services Background
- Information Technology Education
- 7+ years of experience in Business Analysis and/ or Requirements documentation
- 4+ years in an environment with heavy data analysis and large-scale systems
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600