Matlen Silver is actively recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst with a strong Data Analysis background to help manage Equity Trading Regulatory Reporting projects for our international banking client in Jersey City, NJ. You will be responsible for requirements gathering and analysis, liaising with Global Stakeholders, middle office and compliance teams, and working closely with the development and testing teams in implementing solutions for reference data and risk related applications. It requires the ideal candidate to be passionate about the domain and technology and have the motivation for building global enterprise applications.
- Prepare governance presentations allowing executives to make informed funding decisions.
- Compile information for executive presentations.
- Assist with designing and implementing process enhancements for program managers and COOs.
- Communicate and influence to drive results oriented solutions.
- Enable effective reviews of portfolio health and issue / risk identification and remediation.
- Partner across the organization to eliminate potential roadblocks to success.
- Conduct in depth analysis and work with executive stakeholders to drive change.
- Assist with the development of financial reports and automation.
- Develop and run SQL queries and use Excel to extract data.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience as a Business Analyst building global enterprise applications that have large data intensive requirements.
- Cash equity order management experience and a some knowledge of the FINRA CAT requirements.
- Experience leading & driving Finance Risk or Regulatory Risk Management projects.
- Knowledge of Reference Data, Regulatory & Compliance, and/or Risk Domain and interest in / ability to grasp investment banking concepts.
- Data analysis background including advanced Excel and technical understanding of SQL.
- Agile methodology and tool (Jira) experience.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.