Job Title: SQL Server Developer
Duration: 12-18 Months
- Charlotte, NC
- Atlanta, GA
- Plano, TX
- Jacksonville, FL
Required Pay Scale: $70 - 75 /hr W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Experienced MS SQL database developer who will be responsible for developing / maintain TSQL code.
7+ years of full time experience as MS SQL / TSQL Developer with stored procedures, views, triggers, cursors, tables and index creation.
Experience with Autosys, BIDS/SSIS, TFS, Bit Bucket, C# and familiarity with object oriented database design and development.
Experience in database and query optimization will be important. Must have familiarity with IT Infrastructure management domain.
Candidate Expected to have good communication and documentation skills. Solid understanding of data architecture, efficient database design, writing complex queries and query tuning and troubleshooting.
Resource will be responsible for creating the table structures and will process data that is required to meet a critical reporting need within the technology group.
In addition, resource should able to work independently with minimal guidance, in understanding requirements provided by Business Analysts and writing ETL programs to source data from upstream database systems as well as data sourced with various file formats such xml, csv etc.
Database Developer for strategic program. Resource will allow program to meet delivery targets.
The objective of the program is to Provide Actionable Informational Dashboards to our TI and Business Partners.
Ultimately this effort would drive Operational Excellence
Must Haves / Required Skills:
- 7+ years’ fulltime experience in MS SQL development in Infrastructure or Product life cycle management domain
- MSSQL Server 2012 or higher
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Bit Bucket
- Data Analysis
- Writing complex queries and query tuning and troubleshooting
- Ability to write complex stored procedures, functions as well as support/enhance existing
- Ability to create/modify database schema, tables, indexes, etc.
- Knowledge of Indexes, cursors, triggers
- Experience working with partitioned tables and other database design patterns
- SQL Database backup, restore experience with working knowledge of log shipping, log mirroring
- SQL code optimization, tuning with ability to work with large datasets
- Extensive knowledge of Data transformation and validation
- ETL Processing (Autosys Preferred)
- DevOps/Database Release Automation
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600