Job Title: Reporting Project Manager
Duration: 18 months
Location: ATL, CLT, REMOTE
Required Pay Scale: 64-70/hr
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- Project: Contact Center Reporting Efficiency
- We have one of the most dynamic and comprehensive reporting environments in the bank - offering next day information for about 5000 teammates.
- This includes the maintenance of 25 dashboards and 20 BAU reports. Since the merger was announced, primary data sources have been upgraded several times and the team has been focused on data sourcing, collection, analysis and mapping to make reporting timely and useable.
- With shifts in the organization, and transformation initiatives in process, there is a need to be more efficient and to deliver actionable insights in what, how and for whom we deliver.
Coordinate and management projects in support of Contact Center Insight's Team that support reporting transformation.
Projects include project management for data sourcing, data collection, data use in reporting and general troubleshooting.
Ensure appropriate level of communication to program team and key stakeholders.
Work with leadership and business owners to determine if current reporting meets the needs of the business today and tomorrow.
Facilitate meetings and maintain project timeline and supporting documentation.
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of data supply chain.
- Data collection
- Data migrations
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology (PMI Process Groups and others) and tools.
- PMP or similar Certified
- Strong working knowledge of business matters, finance, planning and forecasting in order to manage program and business related issues.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Converting from one BI tool to another
- Qlik (big PLUS)
- revious experience in the banking industry
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Business Intelligence Reporting tool knowledge - such as Qlik products, Tableau, ThoughtSpot
- Workfront (team intake and productivity)
- MS Visio
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600