Job Title: Technical Analyst
Duration: 12+ months
Pay: $55/hr W2
Location: Remote then Jacksonville, FL / Dallas, TX / Charlotte, NC / Newark, DE
(Temporarily remote due to covid 19, expected onsite mid 2022)
**DUE TO CLIENT RESTRICTIONS, W2 ONLY, NO C2C**
Our client in the banking industry is in need of a Technical Analyst to write user stories from working with developers and reading source code. You will need to be able to read the code, separate the code, and begin writing user stories on your own.
Scope of Project:
- Write user stories from interviewing SME's on team and reading the code from the "source code;" need someone who can work independently and does not need to go to a developer to understand and separate out the code. You will need to be able to read the code, separate the code, and begin writing user stories on your own.
- Will be converting Java and old .Net code (C++) to C#.
- Must be able to read .NET and/or Java code to analyze for requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Needs to have SQL skills to query databases such as Oracle.
- Rally or Jira experience preferred
- Scaled Agile certs preferred/ CSPO, ABA
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected] .
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.