Job Title: QA Automation Engineer (Selenium/UFT) – Onsite in Addison TX
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: Onsite in Addison, TX – ONSITE F2F INTERVIEW REQUIRED
Required Pay Scale: $63-68/hr W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates*** NO C2C
- They will be automating test cases with 70% being Selenium and 30% being UFT. The work is supporting base and regression testing around infrastructure changes.
- Integrating these tools across various applications within the bank. Bringing back and processing data.
- Selenium is Java based and UFT is transferrable but more .NET
Only considering local candidates to the Addison/Dallas TX area. An in-person final interview is required.
- 5 plus years of Selenium Automation
- QTP/UFT automation hands on experience does not need to be super recent
- Experience creating automated test scripts from scratch.
- Strong experience writing Oracle and SQL queries
- API Testing - Rest and SOAP. Familiar with SOAPUI and POSTMAN tools (3+ years)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- RAFT experience is a huge plus.
- Experience with XMLs, XSDs and JSONs
- Skilled with backend testing dealing with file processing and MQs
- Capable of analyzing failures by referring to logs on the Windows server and Splunk
- Experience working in Agile environment
- VBA for Macros
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600