Title: Workday Implementation Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA OR Berkley Heights, NJ
Duration: 4 months contract to hire
Compensation: $60/hr W2 with conversion salary $130,000
Our client in the fincancial services industry is in need of a Workday Implementation Analyst with experience configuring Workday Payroll and Workday HCM modules including Time Tracking and Absence. You will be involved in Workday Systems support for approximately 50k employees.
Qualifications for the Workday Implementation Analyst:
- Experience with Workday HCM Core modules, specificially Time Tracking and Absence
- Manage new Workday and HR System project/enhancement requests from initiation through post implementation support including requirements, configuration, testing, and deployment
- Advanced Level knowledge of Workday with 5+ years of configuration experience
- Experience in implementing, configuring, and supporting Workday Payroll (USA, CAN, UK), Core HCM with preferred experience with Time Tracking and Absence.
- Workday Configuration experience is a must, global and enterprise experience is highly preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.