Datastage / IIS Admin
Looking for candidates to be part of the DataStage Administration team with a good understanding of Administration activities including but not limited to IIS installation and configuration of IIS suite of products on Linux environment, preferably 11.7* version.
Other technical responsibilities include-
• As part of the IIS administrator team, should be able to provide user access, Database connectivity, provide support for patching activities and assist with code deployments and WebSphere support.
• Perform IIS patch installation and migration activities.
• Experience in integrating Grid toolkit and Platform LSF with IIS
• Experience with other IIS Product components like Information Analyzer, Information Governance Catalog, ISD and most preferably DataStage/QualityStage
• Strong experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting DataStage jobs, adhering to ETL best practices and issue resolution.
• Experience in UNIX shell scripting to automate any general admin, application backup and recovery tasks.
• Good understanding of High Availability, Disaster Recovery activities and cluster concepts.
• Excellent communication skills and be able to handle IIS environments independently and with minimal supervision.
• Adapt to any changes and be able to grasp business requirement and strategies of the team.
• Self-motivated and a strong team player.